To become a Good Event Planner one must read this
- Define purpose and format for the event: Understanding the purpose of the event gives you a right view to execute and plan the event in the proper format.
- Pay attention to planning: Planning is the most critical task in the whole event. You need to decide the timeframe and prompt solution for the possible situation.
- Plan a proper Budget: It is very important to have a proper budget and cost control over everything in the event.
- Workout for Logistic implementation: Efficient logistic is a true time saver in the event. It facilitates proper utilisation of resources and manpower.
- Ask for feedback: You probably get tired and happy after the event. But it is very important to ask for feedback to improve your quality of work and avoid mistakes in the future.