- It is compulsory for Students to wear/display their identity card when they are on the Institute premises.
- It is compulsory for students to attend all lectures in college.
- Norms and rules concerning detaining, promotion, passing and failing of students are as per the regulations laid down by the institute.
- No justifications, explanations or defenses (including medical reasons) shall be accepted if a student fails to appear for internal assessments and evaluations. Such absenteeism or its consequences may debar the student from qualifying to appear for the examination of a particular course.
- Although the college assumes the safety of the student while on the Institute premises, the management will not be held responsible for any accident that may befall any student.
- While studying in the institute, if a student is found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of Acts and Laws enforced by the Government, he/she shall be expelled from the institute without any warning by the Principal.
- If any of the information or statements provided in connection with a candidate’s admission is at any time, found to be false or incorrect, such a candidate shall not be considered for admission and if already admitted, his/her admission shall be cancelled, fees forfeited and he/she may be expelled from the institute by the Principal.
- It is mandatory for all students to read the notices displayed on all notice boards in the Institute on a daily basis.
- Theft and pilferage: Any theft of college property or property belonging to any other student within the institute shall be viewed as a major transgression and treated with utmost concerned.
- Students are required to look after their own belongings that they bring to the college.
- The use of mobile phones by students is prohibited. If a student is found using a mobile phone, it will be confiscated with all accessories in use at that time.
- Students are obliged to submit assignments/projects/term work by or before the stipulated due date and appear for all examinations/tests/evaluations.
- The conduct of the student should be exemplary at all times – while on the premises of the Institute and in its vicinity, during industrial training and in many situations and circumstances that the student represents the institute voluntarily or involuntarily.
- Students are required to handle and take proper care of the assets of the Institute and keep it neat and tidy.
15. Any student convicted of an offense Under Section IV of Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 shall be dismissed from the institute and the student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of five years from the date of the order of such dismissal.