Also known as “Assistant Cook”, the Trainee Chef is responsible for preparing, cooking and maintaining the kitchen while working under the direction of the senior Chefs.
- This course will mold and polish your inner Chef.
- This course will be a Career oriented course.
- This course will be delivered through a mix of theory and maximum Practicals, which will allow the trainee to relate the theory and real-time practical learning.
- This course will include Basic and advance cooking along with Bulk Cooking in a professional way.
- This short-term course includes Bakery and confectionery basic and advances practical training as well as theory lecture.
- Extra curriculum activities with the catering industry learning which will explore them the process and the way of professional cooking.
During this course duration, students need to be associated with the field trip at Placement Partner venues or any other locations, as per the institute’s instructions.
Submitted by ictem, 2 years ago