Also known as “Front Cooking”, the Chef is responsible for preparing, cooking and serving the fresh food in front of the guests.
- This course is specially tailor-made for preparation of Live Multi Cuisines at Outdoor Catering Events and banquets.
- This course will include Live Demonstrations of preparation of Multi Cuisine food. The trainees will be given a chance to have a hands-on experience with the same.
- This course will include an ample number of practical sessions for front cooking with guest interaction.
- This course will enhance cooking and serving skills in front of guests and help them build-up their overall personality.
- As a part of live cooking, trainees will learn about compliance of various safety norms with respect to different venue locations.
- This course will include field trips, where the trainees would be exploring cooking at live events conducted by ICTEM’s placement partners.
Submitted by ictem, 2 years ago