Also known as “Waiter”, is responsible for serving food and beverages in a Restaurant, in Room Dining and Banquet function, efficiently and in a most courteous manner.
- This course teaches the students to provide proficient and professional service to guests by meeting and fulfilling their expectations.
- Throughout this course, students will brush up and upgrade their grooming standards.
- The main focus of training will be on complying with standard Etiquettes and motivate the students for hospitable conduct.
- This course will include different types of Display Counter Setups & Servicing of clients.
- A major emphasis will be given to the development of action-oriented skills & problem-solving techniques.
- The course will include a Food Cost Control along with Menu Designing, Planning & implementation.
Submitted by ictem, 2 years ago