Assistant Catering Manager is responsible for assisting all customers to plan and service their simplest or most elaborate catering needs & manage the supplies, finances, and operations at Outdoor Catering Venues or other specialized food service units, as per guest and management needs.
- This course will include all learning contents from Food Production & F&B Service.
- The student will learn Menu Planning & Menu Designing from the Industry Experts.
- The student will learn the control mechanism for portion wise food serving.
- This course includes Food Budget management and control of Production Costs, Service Costs and Overhead Costs.
- The students will learn how to handle the Store.
- This course includes Management & Control of Food Waste.
- The students will be taught making Standard Operating Procedures.
- The students will learn Hygiene, Sanitation and Safety Standards set by the Food Safety & Standards Authority of India, Food & Drug Authority and National Disaster Management Authority.
Submitted by ictem, 2 years ago