Catering & Event Planner produces Events from conception through to completion and deals in organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- This course will include all syllabuses of Assistant Catering Manager and Meetings & Event Planner.
- The students will learn different types of Business & Event Marketing techniques.
- The students will learn to Understand Customer Requirements and plan accordingly.
- The students will learn about all legal compliances for different types of Venues.
- The students will learn Logistics Management, Planning & Implementation.
- A major emphasis will be given to development of action-oriented skills & problem-solving techniques.
- The students will learn to efficiently handle multiple tasks at one time.
- The students will learn Quality Control measures.
- The students will be taught in all sections to work as per the customer requirements with a final aim to effectively satisfy him as per his needs.
Submitted by ictem, 2 years ago